Sunday, March 4, 2012

Menu Plan–March 4

Well. I made it.  9 week of Frog Prince being on the road… and he is home!  I’m so thankful to have this busy season behind us.  Maybe now I’ll get back into my groove of cooking – as those of you cooking for one know, it’s hard to motivate yourself to cook well when it’s just you.  This past week, I ate:

And, for this week – a low key one, for which I am mighty thankful – we will enjoy:

Sunday
Blueberry Whole Wheat Baked Dounuts {new}
Spaghetti w/ quick homemade sauce {+ mushrooms & spinach} & steamed veggies
Healthy {soft-baked} Oatmeal Cookies

Monday
Blueberry Pancakes {freezer}
Pizza or Calzones, cauliflower dippers {new}

Tuesday
Granola & Yogurt with fresh fruit
Crockpot Kielbasa Soup with Tomatoes & Spinach {new} & homemade crescent rolls

Wednesday
Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes with Cinnamon Syrup & Raisins {new}
Penne with Broccoli & Sausage {white bean sauce}

Thursday
Granola, milk & dried fruit
Leftovers

Friday
Leftover Pancakes
Crockpot Chicken, steamed carrots & veggies
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Saturday
Bagels
Meatball Tortellini Soup {made w/ homemade broth}

Menu Plan Monday is hosted at Organizing Junkie - stop by for hundreds of menus

Find more great menus at OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday!

3 comments:

  1. So glad your hunny is home!! Looks like a delicious week for the two of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been getting worse and worse about not cooking and relying on cereal, cheese and crackers, and scrambled eggs for dinner. I used to be so good at cooking for one, but lately it's not as much fun.

    I have a few things planned for this week, to ease me back into the cooking routine. Pasta and easy soups are always a good place to start.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...